Cairns Crocodile Tours, Hartley’s Crocodile Farm, Cairns Crocodile shows, Croc spotting Tours, Daintree River Crocodile Tours.
Cairns Crocodile Tours
Utilise Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre’s local knowledge and expertise to book your Cairns Crocodile Tour.
See crocodiles in the wild on wilderness cruises, enjoy croc spotting on Cairns Trinity Inlet, Daintree River and Cooper’s Creek, or enjoy a crocodile farm tour at Hartley Crocodile Adventures to see crocodiles feeding and the famous attack show.
Choose from half day and full day croc experiences, ask about our self-drive tours or tours to the croc farm or to wilderness locations with hotel transfers.
Enjoy the experience of a guide with local knowledge taking you into the natural crocodile habitat on a wilderness cruise.
Wildlife is our passion being long term Cairns locals; with over 16 years of experience booking wildlife tours we can assist you to select the best crocodile wildlife tour for you.
Crocodile Tours Pricing
Hartley’s Croc Farm (self drive)
Contact us and save 10% off these entry prices
Cairns Half Day Tours Trinity Inlet
Crocodile Express Daintree River
We have a huge range of tours with crocodile experiences, contact cairns Beaches Tourist information Centre @ 8 Rutherford Street, Yorkey’s Knob Beach. Drop in or phone 07 4055 7158 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why book with us ?
- Discounted entry into Hartley’s Croc farm, save through us
- Easy book over phone, by email or in person
- 16 years’ experience and expertise booking Kuranda Scenic Railway and packages
- Highly experienced staff
- No credit card fees
- Free Wifi on site
- One stop shop to book all your tours at once
- Up to date weather forcasts on request
- Free maps, brochures on Kuranda attractions
- Complimentary cold drink when you drop in
- Discount vouchers into Kuranda attractions
- Ask for Kuranda information pack
- Our award winning information centre is just a 15 minute drive from Cairns Central Railway Station and 5 minutes from Skyrail’s Smithfield Terminal and just a 10 minute drive to Freshwater Station.
- We are just 5 – 10 minutes from Trinity
Beach, Holloways Beach, Redlynch, Kewarra Beach, Clifton and Palm Cove
- Close and convenient and well worth the drive
Whether you are a single, couple, a family or group, we can advise you on the best options for any of these tours as we have first hand experience and knowledge and we have access to the best rates for you.